Sunday, July 8, 2012

Santa Ana Art Walk - 7/07/2012





Paintings by Travis Raymond



My helmets - "Midnight Riders"




 Never had any work displayed in a front window, pretty neat 


 Here are some pictures I took at Grand Central Art 
Center. The group show was themed "ISM" with tons of amazing work. They also had a section of photography & artwork on coasters.
These are some of my favorites that I saw there:


"Occidentalism" by Ruben Hickman


 "Eidonism" by Chris Lane



 "Gardenia/Snapdragon - ISM" & "GGFG / BY-TUR-ISM" by Jeff McMillan



 "Ism, Ism, Ism" by Yellena James
Seen some of Yellena's work online & in magazines, have been a fan for years. A total surprise to see her work in person at this show! Check her out: http://yellena.com/newgallery/drawings/index.html



 "Chimerism" by Jeni Yang




 Works by Chantal deFelice





on a coaster

  Curator/Painter Travis Raymond at his finest

My silly sister Ann Thieu & friend Nick

Katie Goodwin & me

Elijah Wooldridge doin his thing

1 comment: